ECONOMICALLY APPROPRIATE TECHNOLOGIES FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
The bibliography provides information on the economic aspects of intermediate technologies for developing countries. This volume is basically concerned with hardware. The material has been divided into six sections. The first four sections cover technologies related to the basic human needs of food, shelter, manufactured goods such as clothing, footware and various household items, and infrastructural goods such as power sources, water supplies, health services, roads and transportation. The last two sections contain a selection of technical publications and bibliographies which provide useful back-up material to the main studies.
- Microfiche copies only.
Intermediate Technology Development Group Ltd9 King Street
London WC2, England
- Carr, M
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 104 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Applications; Bibliographies; Building materials; Developing countries; Dwellings; Economic factors; Housings; Manufacturing; Public utilities; Roads; Technology; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Economics; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198947
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM