BALTIMORE HARBOR PLAN
The plan identifies economic, human and environmental needs and tries to balance them in recommending guidelines for the overall development of the Baltimore harbor. The four parts of the plan are: Goals, objectives and criteria; issues and recommended approaches; recommended harbor development patterns; and continuation of the planning process.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC.
Regional Planning Council701 Saint Paul Street
Baltimore, MD USA 21202
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 155 p.
- TRT Terms: Channels (Waterways); Coordination; Development; Economic analysis; Guidelines; Harbors; Human factors engineering; Improvements; Industries; Land use; Maintenance; Port operations; Ports; Regional planning; State government; Transportation planning; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Maryland
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ports); Harbor facilities; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198946
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BTL-RPC-75-002
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM