INTERNATIONAL FORUM ON APPROPRIATE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY, HELD AT NEW DELHI/ANAND, INDIA ON NOVEMBER 20-30, 1978. APPROPRIATE TECHNOLOGIES FOR SMALL-SCALE PRODUCTION OF CEMENT AND CEMENTITIOUS MATERIALS
The report discusses small scale cement production, and the characteristics and problems in existing cement-production technology. The report covers small-scale Portland plants; lime-based cementing materials; other cementing materials such as hydraulic lime and natural cement and gypsum, and describes other cement-making processes.
- Prepared by Intermediate Technology Development Group, London (England). Report of Working Group. No. 5, Appropriate Technology for the Production of Cement and Building Materials. Sponsored in part by Agency for International Development, Washington, DC.
United NationsIndustrial Development Organization, Lerchenfelder Strasse 1
1070 Vienna, Austria
Intermediate Technology Development Group Ltd9 King Street
London WC2, England
U.S. Agency for International DevelopmentRonald Reagan Building
Washington, DC United States 20523-1000
- Spence, RJS
- Publication Date: 1978-10-13
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Building materials; Calcium oxide; Cement; Cement kilns; Clay; Developing countries; Gypsum; Gypsum cement; Manufacturing; Mines and mineral products; Ovens; Portland cement; Structural materials; Technology
- Geographic Terms: China; India; Indonesia; United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Structural clay products
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00198938
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM