FLORIDA WATERPORT SYSTEMS STUDY. VOLUME VII. MARINE TECHNOLOGY
This volume contains an assessment of vessel types and respective characteristics in Florida waterborne commerce, and the requirements for port facilities to accommodate the changes resulting from advances in marine technology. There also is provided a forecast of vessels calling at Florida ports categorized by deadweight ton range for the successive five (5) year increments to the year 2000.
Coverdale and Colpitts140 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10005
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tallahassee, FL USA 32301
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bulk cargo; City planning; Communities; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Environmental impacts; Harbors; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Public relations; Shipping; Trade; Transportation planning; Vehicle characteristics; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Harbor facilities; Ship characteristics; Shipping forecasts
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198931
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-970-79063 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6-38056
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM