FLORIDA WATERPORT SYSTEMS STUDY. VOLUME VI. WATERBORNE COMMERCE FORECASTS
The volume provides forecasts of the Florida imports and exports and bulk by principal commodity types moving as general cargo or in bulk quantities for the respective regions and major ports of the State. There is a detailed discussion of the methodology employed in this forecasting of cargo movements and competitive factors affecting Florida ports. Additionally, there is an extensive evaluation of the Florida cruise traffic potential and constraints as well a forecast of passenger movements through Florida ports.
Coverdale and Colpitts140 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10005
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tallahassee, FL USA 32301
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 223 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bulk cargo; City planning; Communities; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Environmental impacts; Exports; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Harbors; Imports; Marine terminals; Port capacity; Port traffic; Public relations; Trade; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo movement; Harbor facilities; Trade forecasts; Traffic analysis (Freight)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198930
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-970-79062 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6-38056
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM