FLORIDA WATERPORT SYSTEMS STUDY. VOLUME V. THROUGHPUT CAPACITY
This volume provides the cargo handling capabilities of the major ports of Florida in terms of short tons per year for general cargo, dry bulk and liquid bulk commodities. It also provides the methodology by which these capabilities were calculated.
Coverdale and Colpitts140 Broadway
New York, NY United States 10005
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Tallahassee, FL United States 32301
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 171 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Cargo compartments; Cargo handling; City planning; Communities; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Environmental impacts; Harbors; Marine terminals; Port capacity; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Public relations; Trade; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo capacity; Harbor facilities
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198929
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-970-79061 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6-38056
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM