FLORIDA WATERPORT SYSTEMS STUDY. VOLUME IV. PORT PROFILES
This supplement provides a detailed description of the existing facilities capital improvement program, and organizational structure for the Florida ports. Additionally, regulatory controls are discussed.
Coverdale and Colpitts140 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10005
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Tallahassee, FL USA 32301
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 391 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Capital investments; City planning; Communities; Economic analysis; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Environmental impacts; Harbors; Marine terminals; Port operations; Port structures; Ports; Public relations; Regulations; Regulatory constraints; Trade; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port finance
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ports); Harbor facilities; Port regulations
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198928
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-970-79060 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6-38056
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM