FLORIDA WATERPORT SYSTEMS STUDY. VOLUME II. ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS
This supplement provides an identification and evaluation of pertinent environmental legislation and regulations, and their impact is evaluated for all of the major ports of Florida.
Coverdale and Colpitts140 Broadway
New York, NY United States 10005
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Tallahassee, FL United States 32301
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 235 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; City planning; Communities; Development; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Environmental impacts; Harbors; Legislation; Marine terminals; Port operations; Ports; Public relations; Regulatory constraints; Surveys; Trade; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys (Ports); Harbor facilities
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-970-79058 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6-38056
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM