AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS, BRIEF FORMAT, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION
The publication contains 897 selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. civil aviation operations during calendar year 1977. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
- Paper copy available on subscription, North American Continent price $40.00/year; single copy price $9.00; all other write for quote.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Airports; Aviation safety; Cargo aircraft; Casualties; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Crashes; Injuries; Licenses; Location; Loss and damage; Passenger aircraft; Position fixing; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198855
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM