HYDROGEN USE AS A FUEL (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-funded research studies pertaining to the technical feasibility of using hydrogen as a fuel for vehicular transportation, electric power generation, and both subsonic and supersonic aircraft are discussed. Excluded are studies on hydrogen production and storage. These topics are covered in other bibliographies. (This updated bibliography contains 186 abstracts, 24 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aircraft; Aircraft fuels; Aviation fuels; Bibliographies; Diesel electric locomotives; Electric power; Electric power generation; Electrochemical processes; Feasibility analysis; Fuel cells; Fuel substitution; Fuels; Hydrogen; Hydrogen fuels; Hydrogen production; Hydrogen storage; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Railroads; Technology assessment; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Electrochemical power generation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198852
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM