MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEMS (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Federally-sponsored research on the planning, development, and operation of aircraft microwave landing systems is presented. Studies include feasibility, systems engineering, equipment, signal propagation, and cost analysis.
- Supercedes PS-76/0555/3ENS; NTIS/PS-77/0617; NTIS/PS-78/0731.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 187 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Analysis; Bibliographies; Costs; Landing; Microwave landing systems; Signals
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00198850
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 2003 12:00AM