AIRCRAFT FUEL CONSERVATION (CITATIONS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ABSTRACTS DATA BASE)
These citations to articles from the international literature concern means to conserve fuel in airline operations. Included are articles dealing with aircraft design, fuels, engine design, propulsion efficiency, and operating procedures which conserve fuel.
- Sponsored in part by National Technical Information Service.
University of New Mexico, AlbuquerqueTechnology Application Center
Albuquerque, NM United States 87131
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Zollars, G F
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft fuels; Energy conservation; Engines; Fuel consumption; Propulsion; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines; Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine design
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Energy; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198845
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM