AIRFIELD PAVEMENT EVALUATION. VOLUME 4. JULY, 1975-JUNE, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography contains abstracts of Government-sponsored research reports relative to airfield pavement structures. Durability, wear resistance, skid resistance, and surface qualities are analyzed and evaluated.
- Supercedes NTIS/PS-78/0685.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Airport runways; Base course (Pavements); Bibliographies; Concrete pavements; Drainage; Durability; Flexible pavements; Landing fields; Pavements; Skid resistance; Texture
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198842
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM