MULTIMODAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography presents many aspects of transportation planning - passenger and freight - for urban areas and intercity corridors. Multimodal systems, planning and programming, transportation models, forecasting and management is covered. This includes work travel patterns, trip generation, urban transportation demand, modal choice, and travel forecasting models. Urban and intercity freight transportation as regards modal choice, planning and intermodal systems, including intermodal consolidation terminals is also included. (This updated bibliography contains 87 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Computer programming; Consolidations; Coordination; Forecasting; Intermodal terminals; Mathematical models; Mode choice; Multimodal transportation; Time signals; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Transportation system management; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programming; Transportation management; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Modal selection; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1981 12:00AM