ALCOHOL FUELS (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The cited reports from a worldwide literature survey discuss new technology in the field of alcohol fuels. The bibliography covers the different blends, synthesis, processes used, properties, engine performance evaluations, economics, safety measures, pollution effects, and combustion studies. The research also covers sources from which alcohol fuels can be obtained, such as coal, solid wastes, industrial by-products, and agricultural wastes. (This updated bibliography contains 241 abstracts, 50 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 247 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Agricultural wastes; Air pollution; Alcohols; Analysis; Bibliographies; Charts; Coal; Combustion; Costs; Economic analysis; Economics; Engines; Ethanol; Fuel elements; Fuels; Industrial plants; Manufacturing; Methanol; Performance evaluations; Pollution; Safety; Solid wastes; Syntheses; Synthesis (Chemistry); Synthetic fuels; Waste products; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Process charting
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198836
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM