ALCOHOL FUELS. VOLUME 1. 1964-1977 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The cited reports from Federally-funded research cover chemical analysis, performance testing, synthesis, processing, pollution, economics, environmental effect, and feasibility. (This updated bibliography contains 161 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Agricultural wastes; Air pollution; Alcohols; Analysis; Bibliographies; Charts; Chemical analysis; Coal; Combustion; Costs; Economic analysis; Economics; Engines; Environmental impacts; Ethanol; Feasibility analysis; Fuels; Industrial plants; Manufacturing; Methanol; Performance evaluations; Performance tests; Pollution; Safety; Syntheses; Synthesis (Chemistry); Waste products; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Process charting; Processing
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198835
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM