TECHNIQUES OF A LNG CHAIN
The reasons for liquefaction are given and the properties of LNG are explained. The liquefied natural gas chain is composed of: (a) purification, liquefaction and storage, (b) sea transport and (c) storage, re-evaporation, and, if need be, processing. Technical aspects of the various links in the chain are illustrated using examples.
- U.S. Sales Only.
Deutsche Fluessigerdgas Terminal GmbHEssen, Germany
- Kraus, H
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Evaporation; Freight handling; Fuel storage; Intermodal terminals; Liquefaction; Liquefied natural gas; Natural gas distribution systems; Physical properties; Storage facilities; Technology assessment; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng handling; Lng liquefaction; Lng properties data; Lng storage; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198812
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CONF-7804102-17
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM