ENVIRONMENTAL DATA BANK (EDB). VOLUME III. AIRPORT ENVIRONMENTAL DATA MANUAL
The Environmental Data Bank (EDB) represents an effort to compile a comprehensive listing of environmentally-oriented data within one convenient source. The data include airport-specific information regarding the existence of such things as land acquisition programs or other such noise control actions in effect at each of the U.S. airports listed as of March 1979. Volume III presents site-specific information for each airport included in the data base. In addition to the computer readout provided for each airport, the following are included: (1) Diagram of the runway configuration of the airport; (2) Noise sensitive areas located within either a 5 or a 10-mile radius of the airport; and (3) A section giving basic airport statistics.
- Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 996 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Airport runways; Airports; Computer printouts; Computer programs; Databases; Environmental control; Environmental policy; Manuals; Noise control; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Environment; Pavements; Policy; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198786
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AEE-79-01-VOL-3
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM