SEADOCK ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT. FINAL SUPPLEMENT, TEXAS DEEPWATER PORT AUTHORITY APPLICATION AMENDMENT. VOLUME 5
This supplement to the SEADOCK Environmental Impact Statement and appendices covers the SEADOCK deepwater port license application as amended to reflect transfer of ownership to the Texas Deepwater Port Authority (TDPA) an agency of the State of Texas. The project proposed by TDPA is essentially the same project as proposed by SEADOCK, Inc. However, because of changes in regulations pertaining to TDPA and the change in ownership this supplement was prepared and made available.
- See also Volume 4 dated June 1976, PB-289750.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
United States Coast GuardDeepwater Ports Project, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 307 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Coastal zone management; Deepwater harbors; Economic impacts; Environment; Environmental impact statements; Licensing; Offshore structures; Oil spills; Port authorities; Ports; Regulation; Research; Surveying; Surveying; Surveys; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Geographic Terms: Gulf of Mexico; Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Environmental surveys (Ports); Licensing requirements; Water pollution regulation
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Marine Transportation; Policy; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198761
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG/G-WDWP-79/01 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-52269-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM