TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. JANUARY, FEBRUARY, AND MARCH 1979 QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS
The report is published quarterly, and is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each report presents current safety data on transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis over a 2-year period.
- Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Gay, W F
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft crashes; Competition; Crash causes; Crashes; Fatalities; Hazardous materials; Injuries; Materials management; Mode S; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad safety; Railroad transportation; Safety; Safety engineering; Statistics; Tank cars; Traffic crashes; Transportation; Transportation modes; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Tank car safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198742
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-P24-79-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM