RECYCLING SPENT ASPHALTIC CONCRETE
Spent asphaltic concrete is recycled by crushing, heating, and admixing with sulfur at elevated temperature.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of the Interior1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20240
- McBee, W C
- Sullivan, T A
- Saylak, D
- Publication Date: 1979-1-12
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Analysis; Asphalt concrete; Concrete pavements; Costs; Crushing; Heating; Metal heating; Patent applications; Patents; Recycling; Solid waste disposal; Sulfur
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Heat treatment
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00198694
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-6-002-829 Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM