A STUDY OF THE COSTS AND BENEFITS OF ALCOHOLISM TREATMENT IN SELECTED COMMUNITIES
A methodology was developed and tested for determining the benefits from treatment to the national economy, to the community, and to the individual treated. The data tested were from the ATC's for the first six months of 1974. This study further applied the methodology to other programs such as occupational and cross-population, using more complete data than were available for the earlier study.
JWK International Corporation7617 Little River Turnpike
Annandale, VA United States 22003
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and AlcoholismRockville, MD United States
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 180 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Benefit cost analysis; Counseling; Driver rehabilitation; Economic analysis; Project management; Therapy; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation; Treatment
- Geographic Terms: New Jersey; South Carolina; Texas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00198691
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NIAAA-77-6 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: PHS-ADM-281-77-0013
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM