CHARACTERIZATION OF HAZARDOUS WASTE TRANSPORTATION AND ECONOMIC IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF HAZARDOUS WASTE TRANSPORTATION REGULATIONS
Facilities, transportation activities, business/administrative practices, regulatory environment, and financial and economic structure of transporters of hazardous waste in the United States were considered. In addition, the costs of compliance and economic impact were considered. The EPA-proposed hazardous waste transportation regulations, Section 3003 of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) were assessed.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Solid Waste Management Programs
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 261 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Competition; Construction safety; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Hazardous materials; Hazardous wastes; Highway transportation; Industrial wastes; Interstate transportation; Legislation; Materials management; Pipeline transportation; Railroad transportation; Regulations; Transportation; Transportation modes; Waste disposal; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Construction area accidents; Economic analysis (Hazardous materials); Government regulations; Hazardous materials transportation; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198685
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/530/SW-170C Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-4381
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM