DERIVATION OF MOTOR VEHICLE EXHAUST EMISSION RATES. APPENDIX E TO MOBILE SOURCE EMISSION FACTORS
This appendix contains information on "Derivation of Motor Vehicles Exhaust Emission Rates." It is one of seven appendices from Mobile Source Emission Factors (PB-296 272), but was not included at time of publication.
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Automobiles; Carbon monoxide; Diesel engines; Exhaust gases; Forecasting; Functions (Mathematics); Gasoline; Hydrocarbons; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Pollutants; Standards; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Derivation; Emission rates
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198670
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM