MASONRY BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1900-1977
Masonry Bibliography is a comprehensive listing of books, magazine articles, technical and government publications published in the period from 1900 to 1977 covering all aspects of masonry -- design and construction descriptions, specifications, cost guides, architectural trends, etc., listed by author and/or publishing organization.
International Masonry Institute823 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005
Masonry Research Foundation of CanadaDownsview, ONo, Canada
- Plewes, W G
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 339 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Brick construction; Building materials; Concrete construction; Construction; Design; Masonry construction; Mechanical properties; Specifications; Structural design
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00198648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MASONRY/CAN-78/1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM