MOBILE SOURCE EMISSION FACTORS
This document officially revises previous mobile source emission factors which were presented in Supplement No. 5 to AP-42, Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors (December, 1975). This document does not revise all information in Supplement No. 5. In particular, updated factors are not included for light-duty diesel automobiles, light-duty diesel trucks, off-road sources, or aircraft; nor is any information included on particulates.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Transportation & Land Use Policy, 401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 381 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Altitude; Automobiles; Diesel engines; Gasoline; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Pollutants; Trucks; Vehicle power plants
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198625
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/400/9-78/005 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM