CONSTRUCTION, INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE OF MINE HAULAGE TRACK, VOLUME 3. INSPECTION HANDBOOK
Track in underground bituminous coal mines was investigated and technology was taken from other industries to obtain information on conditions that impair the safety and efficiency of the track and to develop guidelines and useful information on the construction, inspection and maintenance of mine track. Volume 3 summarizes recommended standards and procedures from volume 2 and provides related information for ready reference by inspectors in the mines.
- See also RRIS 01 198616; Bulletin 8001. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E09, PB-295 552-SET.
ENSCO, IncorporatedTransportation and Instrumentation Sciences
Alexandria, VA United States 22303
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC United States 20241
- Cunney, E G
- Publication Date: 1977-11-30
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal mines; Coal mining; Handbooks; Inspection; Maintenance; Maintenance equipment; Maintenance management; Mine haulage; Railroad safety; Railroad tracks; Safety; Standards; Tools; Vision
- Old TRIS Terms: Track inspection; Track safety standards
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198617
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BUMINES-OFR-49(3)-79Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: H0166048
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM