CONSTRUCTION, INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE OF MINE HAULAGE TRACK, VOLUME 1
Track in underground bituminous coal mines was investigated and technology was taken from other industries to obtain information on conditions that impair the safety and efficiency of the track and to develop guidelines and useful information on the construction, inspection, and maintenance of mine track. Volume I contains information on the investigations; observed track conditions; useful technology from railroads and other industries; derivations of track condition descriptors; and limits, conclusions, and recommendations.
- See also Volume 2, RRIS 01 198618 and Volume 3, RRIS 04 198617, Bulletin 8001. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E09, PB-295 552-SET.
ENSCO, IncorporatedTransportation and Instrumentation Sciences
Alexandria, VA United States 22303
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC United States 20241
- Cunney, E G
- Rudd, T J
- Hawkins, S
- Publication Date: 1977-11-30
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal mines; Coal mining; Inspection; Maintenance; Maintenance equipment; Maintenance management; Maintenance of way; Mine haulage; Railroad safety; Railroad tracks; Safety; Standards; Technology transfer; Tools; Vision
- Old TRIS Terms: Track inspection; Track safety standards; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198616
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BUMINES-OFR-49(1)-79Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: H0166048
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM