RADIO AIDS TO NAVIGATION FOR THE U.S. COASTAL CONFLUENCE REGION. USER REQUIREMENTS
The report entails an unbiased technical evaluation of the capabilities of three candidate radio navigation systems (Loran-C, Decca and Differential Omega) to Satisfy the requirements of mariners in the U.S. Coastal Confluence Region. This interim report develops the user requirements in the Coastal Confluence Region.
- See also AD-757193, Interim Rpt No. 2; AD-757194, Final Rpt; and AD-757195, Supplemental Rpt.
Polhemus Navigation Sciences, IncorporatedBurlington, VT USA
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Pagination: 150 p.
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Loran C; Navigational aids; Omega navigation system; Radio navigation
- Old TRIS Terms: Decca navigation; Omega navigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00044709
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PSI-TR-72-0354 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-221,66-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM