SOVIET SHIPBUILDING. NUMBER 10, 1972. ABSTRACTS AND TRANSLATIONS
Contents: Reliability of numerical computations in ship structural mechanics; Improving the cost effectiveness of marine simple thermodynamic cycle turbine power plants; Study of the cooling of marine steam-turbine castings; Calculating noise levels in engine rooms with trunks; Wind measuring and signalling device; Soviet shipbuilding innovations on the world licensing; Leningrad oblast conference of the scientific and technical society of the shipbuilding industry; Conference on ship propellers; Scientific and technical conference on hydraulic drives and automatic hydraulic systems.
- Translation from Sudostroenie (USSR) N10, 1972.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Division
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1973-2-22
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Hydraulic transmissions; Measurement; Noise; Performance; Propellers; Ships; Steam power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise measurement
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydraulic drives; Propeller performance; Shipboard noise
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00044708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3410
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1973 12:00AM