PROBLEMS AND NEEDS IN TRACK STRUCTURE DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
The report discusses the design aspects of old and new track systems, the research needs in track structure design, and methods of track analysis.
- Sponsored in part by Association of American Railroads, Chicago, Illinois. This is an expanded version of RRIS 01 183892 which appeared in Transportation Research Record No. 653.
Princeton UniversityDepartment of Civil Engineering
Princeton, NJ USA 08450
Chicago, IL USA 60616
National Science FoundationDivision of Engineering, 1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Kerr, A D
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Concrete construction; Design; Fasteners; Railroad ties; Railroad tracks; Structural design; Timber construction
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Track structures
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00198580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 77-TR-7
- Contract Numbers: NSF-ENG74-19030
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM