A DIRECTORY OF COMPUTER SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS - MARINE ENGINEERING, 1970-APRIL, 1979
Marine Engineering reports that list computer programs and/or their documentation are cited. These software applications pertain to topics such as ship hull design, propeller design, hydrodynamics of ship motion and mooring cables, and ship maintenance management. Complete bibliographic data for each report, and a subject and a corporate author index, are included.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Buoys; Computer programs; Design; Directories; Hulls; Information processing; Maneuvering; Marine engineering; Mooring cables; Moorings; Naval architecture; Propellers; Ship motion; Ship structural components; Shipbuilding; Ships; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design; Ship hulls; Ship maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Propellers); Marine propellers; Propeller design
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198545
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTIS/SA-79/06
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM