URBAN NOISE POLLUTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Aspects of noise in the urban environment are covered. The topics were chosen for their interest to urban planners and include citizen attitudes, transportation noise, and noise abatement techniques. (This updated bibliography contains 189 abstracts, 36 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 198 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Airports; Attitudes; Bibliographies; City planning; Communities; Effective sound pressure; Emergency vehicles; Highway traffic; Jet engines; Land use; Loudness; Mathematical models; Noise; Noise control; Public relations; Sirens; Sonic boom; Surveys; Tolerance (Physiology); Traffic noise; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Jet engine noise; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Highways; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198495
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM