LITHIUM BATTERIES. VOLUME 2. 1975-1977 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography covers the design, development, components, testing, corrosion, electrolytes, sealing, and hazards of lithium cells. The citations include lithium organic cells, lithium sulfur cells, lithium-water air cells, and lithium nickel fluoride cells. The applications cover use in spacecraft, electric vehicles, off peak energy storage, and forklift trucks. (This updated bibliography contains 205 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air; Battery electrodes; Battery separators; Bibliographies; Corrosion; Design; Development; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrochemistry; Electrolytes; Electrolytic cells; Energy storage systems; Fluorides; Lithium; Lithium sulfur batteries; Nickel; Off peak periods; Organic compounds; Performance tests; Primary batteries; Reliability; Research; Sealing (Technology); Storage batteries; Sulfur; Tests; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Battery electrolytes; Sealing
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM