AIRCRAFT AIR POLLUTION. VOLUME 3. 1977-JUNE, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Citations include pollution control and abatement, emissions data and emission factors, stratospheric pollution, effects the supersonic transport traffic have on the environment, and pollutant concentrations and movement around airports and flight corridors. (This updated bibliography contains 144 abstracts, 54 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supercedes NTIS/PS-78/0623.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Cavagnaro, D M
- Publication Date: 1979-7
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aerosols; Air pollution; Air quality management; Aircraft; Aircraft exhaust gases; Airports; Atmospheric chemistry; Aviation fuels; Bibliographies; Chemical analysis; Combustion chambers; Engines; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Mathematical models; Particles; Stratosphere; Supersonic aircraft; Supersonic transport planes; Turbojet engines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198489
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM