OMEGA NAVIGATION SYSTEM (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Research reports on the development and utilization of the Omega navigation system are cited from worldwide research. Topics include signal propagation, equipment, and operational evaluation. Studies on Differential Omega are also covered. (This updated bibliography contains 188 abstracts, 10 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Reed, W E
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 194 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Global Positioning System; Hyperbolic navigation; Navigation; Omega navigation system; Position fixing; Radio equipment; Utilization; Very low frequency
- Old TRIS Terms: Omega navigation; Position finding; Propagation; Very low frequencies; Vlf navigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Research;
- Accession Number: 00198482
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM