AIR TRAFFIC CONGESTION AND CAPACITY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Present and predicted air traffic density and capacity, both enroute and in airport environments, is analyzed in these research reports. Terminal area scheduling, runway queueing, and airspace regulation are discussed. (This updated bibliography contains 172 abstracts, 13 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supercedes NTIS/PS-78/0598 and NTIS/PS-77/0567.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 178 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air traffic; Air transportation; Airports; Bibliographies; Density; Enroute traffic control; Flight paths; Highway capacity; Landing; Queuing; Queuing theory; Scheduling; Takeoff; Traffic congestion
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Density number/volume; Enroute; Queueing theory
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198479
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM