STRUCTURAL MECHANICS SOFTWARE. VOLUME 2. MAY, 1975-MAY, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The use of computer programs in structural analysis-design problems are cited. Detailed analyses are included of structural problems--applied and theoretical--including stress analysis, vibration, deformation, etc. The major computer programs cited in this report are NASTRAN, EPSOLA, SUPERSCEPTRE, and SINGER. (This updated bibliography contains 265 abstracts, 51 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Carrigan, B
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 274 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Calculation; Computer programs; Deformation; Dynamic structural analysis; Finite element method; Matrices (Mathematics); Mechanics; Numerical analysis; Software; Static structural analysis; Structural analysis; Structural design; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computation
- Old TRIS Terms: Deformation methods
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00198476
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM