ENERGY CONSERVATION: TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME 2. 1978-MAY, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The potential to achieve fuel conservation through technology, management, and planning is discussed. Transportation areas covered include urban mass transit, aviation, marine transportation, automobiles, trucks, and railroads. A few abstracts discuss public attitudes concerning conservation measures. (This updated bibliography contains 69 abstracts, 52 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air transportation; Attitudes; Automobiles; Aviation; Bibliographies; Energy conservation; Freight transportation; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Passenger transportation; Public opinion; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Rapid transit; Surveys; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Trucks; Urban areas; Urban transportation; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1981 12:00AM