INDIA MARKET RESEARCH REPORT ON RAILROAD EQUIPMENT
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in India for railroad equipment; to examine growth trends in Indian end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques which are likely to succeed in India were also reviewed.
- U.S. sales only for 8 months. Available to foreign addressees in Mar 80.
American Consulate GeneralBombay, India
Industry and Trade AdministrationWashington, DC United States
- Rangaraj, V
- Monie, K S
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Carbuilders; Communication devices; Computers; Control systems; Equipment; Exports; Forecasting; International trade; Locomotive builders; Machinery; Market research; Market surveys; Railroad signals; Railroads; Rolling stock; Signal devices
- Identifier Terms: Indian Railways
- Geographic Terms: India; United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198443
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM