THE MARKET FOR RAILROAD TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT IN ZAIRE
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Zaire for railroad transportation equipment; to examine growth trends in Zairian end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques which are likely to succeed in Zaire were also reviewed.
- U.S. sales only for 8 months. Available to foreign addressees in Feb 80.
American EmbassyKinshasa, Zaire
Industry and Trade AdministrationWashington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Carbuilders; Control devices; Control systems; Exports; Forecasting; International trade; Locomotive builders; Locomotives; Market research; Market surveys; Railroad signals; Railroads; Rolling stock; Signal devices
- Geographic Terms: Congo (Democratic Republic); United States
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198442
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM