STATISTICAL RESEARCH ON PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH NAVY IMPACT ACCELERATION AND SHIP MOTION PROGRAMS
This report summarizes a study which has been devoted to statistical research in a number of problem areas associated with Navy impact acceleration and ship motion programs. The report reviews research results and provides a list of technical reports and other publications prepared under this contract.
Desmatics IncorporatedState College, PA USA 16802
- Smith, D E
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Set forward force; Ship motion; Slamming; Statistical analysis
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198419
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TR-102-9 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-74-C-0154
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM