INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL DATA BANK
The Environmental DatA Bank (EDB) represents an effort to compile a comprehensive listing of environmentally-oriented data within one convenient source. The data were collected with the aid of the FAA Regional Offices and include airport-specific information regarding the existence of such things as land acquisition programs or other such noise control actions in effect at each of the U.S. airports listed as of March 1979. This EDB may be useful by providing a sense of the extent to which environmentally-related activities have affected approximately 475 of our Nation's airports. Consistent with the format and use of the U.S. airports' EDB, an International Environmental Data Bank (IEDB) was developed through information provided by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). This international data, as documented in the IEDB volume, contains airport-specific information for approximately 110 foreign airports.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 135 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Civil aviation; Databases; Environmental protection; Foreign; Land use; Legislation; Noise; Noise control; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198393
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AEE-79-02
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM