ENVIRONMENTAL DATA BANK. VOLUME IV. SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION MANUAL
The Environmental Data Bank (EDB) represents an effort to compile a comprehensive listing of environmentally-oriented data within one convenient source. The data were collected with the aid of the FAA Regional Offices and include airport-specific information regarding the existence of such things as land acquisition programs or other such noise control actions in effect at each of the U.S. airports listed as of March 1979. FAA Form 1050-5 (Volumes I and II, Appendix A) summarizes those kinds of data which may be listed (if applicable) at each airport. Volume IV, Airport Supplemental Information Manual, contains supplemental data of special environmental conditions and/or problems included in the base dase.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 516 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Civil aviation; Databases; Environmental protection; Land use; Legislation; Manuals; Noise; Noise control; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198392
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AEE-79-01-VOL-4
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM