ENVIRONMENTAL DATA BANK. VOLUME II. SYSTEMS MANUAL
The Environmental Data Bank (EDB) represents an effort to compile a comprehensive listing of environmentally-oriented data within one convenient source. The data were collected with the aid of the FAA Regional Offices and include airport-specific information regarding the existence of such things as land acquisition programs or other such noise control actions in effect at each of the U.S. airports listed as of March 1979. Volume II, Systems Manual, contains a description of the system and programs that support the use and management of the data within the file.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Civil aviation; Computer programs; Databases; Environmental protection; Information processing; Land use; Legislation; Manuals; Noise; Noise control; Regulations; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data management; Noise reduction
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Education and Training; Environment; Law; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198391
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AEE-79-01-VOL-2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM