AIRCRAFT SEPARATION ASSURANCE TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS
It is the purpose of this paper to provide background on the portion of the FAA plan that relates to the technical systems needed for aircraft separation assurance and future avionics requirements. This discussion will deal with the technology developments and the rationale for the actions taken and proposed. (Author)
- Technical Paper.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Air route traffic control centers; Air traffic control; Air traffic control facilities; Aircraft separation; Airport control towers; Airport operations; Airspace (Aeronautics); Airspace (Law); Aviation safety; Avionics; Beacons; Civil aviation; Crash avoidance systems; Radar; Technology
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Airport radar systems; Technological developments
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198371
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EM-79-2(TP)
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM