AIRPORT ACTIVITY STATISTICS OF CERTIFICATED ROUTE AIR CARRIERS
This report furnishes airport activity of the Certificated Route Air Carriers. Included in the data are passenger enplanements, tons of enplaned freight, express, and mail. Both scheduled and non-scheduled service, and domestic and international operations are included. These data are shown by airport and carrier. Departures by airport, carrier and type of operation, and type of aircraft are included. (Author)
- Semi-Annual Report. Prepared in cooperation with Civil Aeronautics Board.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1978-6-30
- Pagination: 312 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air transportation; Airlines; Airports; Cargo handling; Civil aviation; International; Landing; Operators (Persons); Passenger aircraft; Passengers; Postal service; Statistics; Tables (Data)
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic activity; Aircraft landing; Airline operators
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198370
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 17 1980 12:00AM