ORGANISMS OF DISEASE AND FOULING AND CORROSION IN MARINE ENVIRONMENT AND PROTECTIVE MEASURES
This present report is subdivided into 6 parts and an Appendix as follows: Part I--Abstracts of Published Research Work in the Period between Submission of the Previous Detailed Report and Now. (8 Abstracts); Part II--Abstracts of Completed Research Work Ready for Publication. (5 Articles); Part III--Current and Future Activities (28 Items); Part IV--Installations and Major Equipment; Part V--Financial Situation on December 31, 1978; Part VI--Titles of Relevant Research Work Published before August 1976. (19 Articles); Appendix--Photocopies and Reprints of Part I publications.
- Availability: Microfiche copies only.
National Research Center, CairoLaboratory of Polymers and Coatings
- Ghanem, N A
- El-Lakany, A
- Ghobashy, AFA
- Abdel-Malek, M M
- Abou-Khalil, M A
- Publication Date: 1978-12-31
- Pagination: 81 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Anticorrosion coatings; Antifouling coatings; Coatings; Corrosion protection; Fouling organisms; Marine engineering; Paint; Protective coatings; Reports; Research; Seas; Seawater; Water pollution
- Geographic Terms: Egypt
- Old TRIS Terms: Antifouling systems; Fouling protection; Marine atmospheres; Naval research
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00198353
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report (Annual) No 2
- Contract Numbers: N00014-75-C-1112
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM