AIRCRAFT AIR POLLUTION EMISSION ESTIMATION TECHNIQUES - ACEE
A five-step analytical methodology is presented that can be adapted to nearly any aircraft related air quality assessment problem. The methodology is for use by base level environmental personnel to calculate: (1) annual aircraft emissions, and (2) downfield pollutant concentrations. The latest individual engine emission factors and other information required for the methodology are contained in this report. (Author)
- Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Civil & Environmental Engineering Development OffDetachment 1 (ADTC)
Tyndall AFB, FL United States 32403
- Scott, HAJ
- Naugle, D F
- Publication Date: 1978-9-1
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality; Aircraft; Aircraft exhaust gases; Carbon monoxide; Contaminants; Environmental protection; Estimating; Exhaust gases; Hydrocarbons; Measurement; Pollutants; Smoke; Test procedures
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198342
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CEEDO-TR-78-33 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 17 1979 12:00AM