CORPORATE STRATEGIES OF THE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURERS. VOLUME II: STRATEGIC HISTORIES
The report describes and assesses the corporate decision-making processes of eight domestic and foreign automotive manufacturers: American Motors, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, and Volkswagen AG. Strategic histories of all the companies, beginning in 1945 and projected through 1985 are presented.
- See also Volume 1, PB-297811.
Harbridge House, Incorporated11 Arlington Street
Boston, MA USA 02116
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Schnapp, J B
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: 289 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Competition; Decision making; Demand; Economic conditions; Economic forecasting; Finance; Industries; Investments; Management; Marketing; Motor vehicle industry; Planning; Policy; Prices; Product development; Products liability; Profits; Recession; Regulations; Supply; Technological innovations; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management; Industrial management
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Management methods; Management planning; Strategy; Supply economics; Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-586 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01783
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 29 1979 12:00AM